Thursday, January 22, 2009

Off To A Great Start!

Things have been going great! The year has been one of many new changes. My wife (whom I married in May) is 5 months pregnant. (I have no patience.) And we are very excited for Jaden Christopher Sheridan to join this world.

EastLake Church has been a great experience, I have learned and grown so much in what God has called me to do. I get to work with amazing people every day, and stretch the way I think in the hardest ways possible. I am working with students (Jr. Higher's) a passion of mine for a long time, and I get to work with my best friend and cousin Luke (High School Pastor) week in and week out. We have got some great plans and events coming up for the programs and EastLake Student Ministries is sure to explode with God's good grace.

This next weekend we have IN-N-OUT weekend, we have ordered 600 cheeseburgers to give away to any students who show up. It has been a great rally for out students, and they are all starting to get on board.

I think great things will be happening around here for a long time.

No comments: